Education Outside of the U.S.



Education Outside of the U.S.

If you have completed any secondary or college-level education outside of the United States, you must complete a foreign education history form and provide documentation of your academic record. Additionally, if you have completed any college-level course work outside of the United States, evaluation by the World Education Service is required.

Specific requirements will depend on where you attended school outside of the United States. Some students may be required to complete the GED.

Form and Documentation

Complete the foreign education history form (PDF) and submit all required documents to the Office of Admissions-Minneapolis campus.

St. Catherine University
Office of Admission
601 25th Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55454

Because it may be a lengthy process to get your documents sent to us, we suggest starting this process well in advance of the application deadline for your program. All applicants must meet the application deadline.

All documents must be original or certified photocopies. Original documents will be returned.

Any document in a language other than English must be accompanied by an official English translation. Applicants are not allowed to translate their own documents. A certified, professional translator must complete the translations.

College-level course work

If you have completed college-level course work outside of the United States, you must have an official evaluation completed by the World Education Service. St. Catherine University does not accept official evaluations from any other credential evaluation company.

If you have participated in a formal study-abroad program, please contact us regarding your study-abroad transcript.