The Career Development Office offers a variety of resources to assist undergraduate students, graduate students and alumni in reaching their career goals.
- Career counselors help students and recent alums to: assess personal skills & values; explore majors & career options; gain internships; or sharpen job search skills & strategies. Call 651.690.8890 for an appointment. Upon request, phone or online career counseling appointments are available for graduate and evening/weekend/online students. Alumni who have graduated in the last 18 months may make a counseling appointment or attend walk-in hours.
- 15 minutes consultations are available for quick questions or resume tune-ups. See current walk-in hours.
- There's always something going on. Watch for: employer visits; alumni career panels; internship opportunities; career fairs; resume or LinkedIn workshops. St. Kate's hosts the largest on-campus career event of any Minnesota private college. Attend our annual Career Opportunities Fair in the Fall.
Career Resource Library
- Come in to CdC 460 to checkout hundreds of books and websites to advance your career. Visit the sections on: Choosing a Major or Career, Career Tools and Resources or Options After Graduation. Research employers, get connected to alumni, learn to start a business or do test prep for graduate admissions with these resources.
- Alumni in a job search may attend an 8 week Java & Job Search Workshop to build career skills and to network. Brief consultations with a counselor are also available during walk-in hours. See guest parking information.
- Get tips to best support your student whether a new undergraduate student, a weekend/evening/online student or a graduate school candidate.
- Contact Career Development for information regarding picking majors, writing resumes, graduate school exploration and more.