Education Job Fair
Monday, April 13th, 2015 | Employer Booths Open 10am-3pm
Open to alumni and students licensed to teach by December 2015
Registration by April 9th
must pre-register through Career Development Office
$20 cash or check | payable to St. Catherine University | Late or at door registration $30
Registration Form | take to CdC 460, Career Development Office or mail to: Career Development Office, Atten: Kay B.. 2004 Randolph Ave. F-26, St. Paul, MN 55105
Use the Careers in Education resource page for help with resumes, portfolios, credentials and understanding district application processes
- For fair details such as map/directions, registered districts, district presentation times and more visit http://www.mnedfair.org
- View the presentations entitled "Preparing for the Education Job Fair" and "Resumes and Cover Letters for Educators"
- Review the preparation check list and the sample interview questions
- Research employers, download Education Job Search Guide
- Career Development is here to help, especially if you would like feedback on a resume or cover letter, want assistance with how to navigate your search, or preparation for an interview. Schedule an hour long appointment by calling our office or drop by for a 10-minute consultation during our walk-in hours in CDC suite 460.
Questions? Please send them to email@example.com | 651.690.8890