Education Job Fair
Monday, April 18th, 2016 - Save the Date
- Open to alumni and students licensed to teach by December 2016
- Watch for registration information from Career Development Office
Use the Careers in Education resource page for help with resumes, portfolios, credentials and understanding district application processes
- For fair details such as map/directions, registered districts, district presentation times and more visit http://www.mnedfair.org
- View the presentations entitled "Preparing for the Education Job Fair" and "Resumes and Cover Letters for Educators"
- Review the preparation check list and the sample interview questions
- Research employers, download Education Job Search Guide
- Career Development is here to help, especially if you would like feedback on a resume or cover letter, want assistance with how to navigate your search, or preparation for an interview. Schedule an hour long appointment by calling our office or drop by for a 10-minute consultation during our walk-in hours in CDC suite 460.
Questions? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org | 651.690.8890