Education Job Fair
Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
Employer Booths Open 10am-3pm | Interviewing Area Open 10am-5pm
Open to alumni and students licensed to teach by December 2014
Registration Details (must pre-register)
- Pre-registration cost is $20 through the Career Development Office cash or check only. Make checks payable to St. Catherine University.
- Fill out the registration form and mail it with your payment or stop by CdC 460 during office hours
- Pre-registration Deadline: Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
- After this date, the registration fee increases to $40
Use the Careers in Education resource page for help with resumes, portfolios, credentials and understanding district application processes
- For fair details such as map/directions, registered districts, district presentation times and more visit http://www.mnedfair.org
- View the presentations entitled "Preparing for the Education Job Fair" and "Resumes and Cover Letters for Educators"
- Review the preparation check list and the sample interview questions
- Research employers, download Education Job Search Guide
- Career Development is here to help, especially if you would like feedback on a resume or cover letter, want assistance with how to navigate your search, or preparation for an interview. Schedule an hour long appointment by calling our office or drop by for a 10-minute consultation during our walk-ins which are every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 11am to 1 pm in CDC suite 460.
Questions? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org | 651.690.8890