Career Building and Professional Advancement
Graduate students, experienced workers and alumni have mastered the basics and may now desire assistance with mid-career advancement. Use these resources to help take your career to the next level.
Students may schedule an appointment with a professional career counselor at 651.690.8890. Telephone or online appointments are available upon request for graduate, evening/weekend/online or OTA online students. Graduate students may be interested in the Java and Job Search workshops. Alumni may also access workshops and some other services. Career Development Office Hours and Appointments.
- Use terrific online tools to research employers, fields and positions
- Find market salary expectations
- Learn to network with alumni and other professionals on LinkedIn
- Informational Interview tips
- Find diverse workplaces
- Professional Associations
- Professionalism and Etiquette
- Advance Your Career
- Career Change/Transition
- Work-Related Problems
- Revitalizing Your Job
- Work-Life Balance