Students, faculty, staff and community members of both campuses are invited to nominate individual students or a group of students to receive the Center for Women Student Leadership Award.
Criteria for the award are based on the St. Catherine Leadership Statement:
- Lives a commitment to the values of justice and caring
- Thinks critically and creatively
- Acts from a strong self-concept and inspires others to act
- Collaborates effectively within diverse groups
- Takes risks willingly
- Exercises power and uses resources wisely
- Articulates a positive sense of direction
- Evokes hope
Look for nomination materials in February of each academic year. They are usually due in early March.
Recognition of Awards
Individual and Collaborative Leadership Awards will be presented at the Center’s Annual Awards Celebration from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 22, 2015, Rauenhorst Ballroom, Coeur de Catherine, St. Catherine University. Save the date!