Students, faculty, staff and community members of both campuses are invited to nominate individual students or a group of students to receive the Center for Women Student Leadership Award.
Criteria for the award are based on the St. Catherine Leadership Statement:
- Lives a commitment to the values of justice and caring
- Acts from a strong self-concept
- Thinks critically and creatively
- Communicates and interacts effectively within groups
- Takes risks willingly
- Exercises power appropriately
- Articulates a positive sense of direction
- Evokes hope
The nomination deadline for this award is in March of each academic school year.