Students, faculty, staff and community members of both campuses are invited to nominate individual students or a group of students to receive the Center for Women Student Leadership Award.
Criteria for the award are based on the St. Catherine Leadership Statement:
- Lives a commitment to the values of justice and caring
- Thinks critically and creatively
- Acts from a strong self-concept and inspires others to act
- Collaborates effectively within diverse groups
- Takes risks willingly
- Exercises power and uses resources wisely
- Articulates a positive sense of direction
- Evokes hope
Click here for the PDF form (contact the Center for Women for an MS Word version).
4 p.m., Thursday, March 5, 2015
Recognition of Awards
Individual and Collaborative Leadership Awards will be presented at the Center’s Annual Awards Celebration from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 22, 2015, Rauenhorst Ballroom, Coeur de Catherine, St. Catherine University. Save the date!