Contact your admission counselor
Your admission counselor is your one-stop resource as you explore your options and get started on your learning journey. St. Kate's experienced Evening/Weekend/Online admission counselors work exclusively with adult students.
Contact your admission counselor to:
- Connect on the phone, through e-mail, or in a one-on-one appointment
- Ask any questions you may have about what Evening/Weekend/Online at St. Kate's is all about
- Explore academic programs — majors and certificates — available through Evening/Weekend/Online
- Learn about class scheduling, cost of attendance and financial aid, and other details
- Find out how your previous college credits will transfer into St. Kate's, or about credit for prior learning, to move you closer to your bachelor's
- Understand the process for applying for admission
If you are interested in Nursing ...
Dave Lienesch is your resource if you are interested in learning how to become a registered nurse, through St. Kate's Dual Degree in Nursing program. Angela Stanco is your contact if you are already a registered nurse — she can advise you on RN-BS Degree Completion, a program for students who already have associate degrees in nursing and want to finish bachelor's degrees.
Work with Michelle if you are undecided about which major you want to pursue, if you used to be enrolled in a St. Kate's bachelor's program and want to re-enroll after an absence of a year or more, or if you are interested in:
- Business Administration: Marketing/Management
- Business-to-Business Sales
- Communication: Oral
- Communication Studies
- Financial Economics
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Sales
- International Business and Economics
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Business-to-Business Sales Certificates I and II
- Healthcare Sales Certificate
Contact Margie if you are interested in any of the following majors:
- Community Health Worker (certificate)
- Elementary Education
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
Work with Kristin if you are interested in:
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Prerequisite courses for graduate programs — if you have a bachelor's degree, and are seeking to take additional undergraduate courses required for admission into a graduate program.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org · 651.690.6243
Work with Sylvia if you’re interested in:
- Second Major Certificate in Elementary Education: If you are a licensed teacher with a bachelor's degree, seeking to take additional courses for licensure requirements.