Class Format and Meeting Schedule
It’s all about time.
Evening/Weekend/Online at St. Kate's is the flexible option for busy adults:
- In each course, half of all class meetings are online and half meet on our St. Paul campus. It's the perfect blend: face-to-face relationships, and online flexibility.
- Choose from full-semester or half-semester courses.
- Full-semester (15-week) courses typically meet on campus once every other week, on a weeknight or on the weekend. More intensive half-semester (7.5-week) courses meet on campus one evening per week.
- Online learning continues between campus-based meetings.
Choose full time or part time: At St. Kate’s, you can choose the intensity and pacing that makes the most sense for you. (Some programs of study are less flexible, such as the bachelor’s-completion program in nursing.)
Stay on track: Study year round
Study year round in fall, January, spring and summer terms -- so you can stay on track to graduation, without having to take a too-heavy course load at any one time:
- Fall Semester (September-December)
- January term courses — an ideal time to take shorter, more intensive courses
- Spring Semester (February–May)
- Summer Session
A detailed Evening/Weekend/Online calendar is available online through the Office of the Registrar.