Attend a Graduate Information Session
Graduate College information sessions feature concurrent presentations. You will spend most of your time in a small-group session focused on one graduate program. You'll meet with faculty members and admission counselors, ask questions, and learn in-depth about your program of interest:
- Saturday, Nov. 1, 2 p.m. Register now
Please note: This session is for the Master of Arts in Occupational Therapy (MAOT) program only (St. Paul campus, Whitby Hall)
- Saturday, Nov. 8, 9 a.m. Register now
Please note: The Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) and Master of Arts in Occupational Therapy (MAOT) programs will not be represented at this session.
- Tuesday, Dec. 2, 7 p.m. Register now
Please note: The Master of Arts in Occupational Therapy (MAOT) program will not be represented at this session.
These sessions, lasting approximately two hours, are held on our St. Paul campus, Rauenhorst Hall in Coeur de Catherine, third floor (unless otherwise noted). Register online up to 24 hours prior to any session. Or, register by phone: 651.690.6933 or 800.945.4599, ext. 6933.
MBA/MAOL Open House @ Minnesota Museum of American Art
Stop by an after-work open house on the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) programs. Meet faculty members and admission counselors, learn about the programs, ask questions — and have some refreshments and take in the Minnesota Museum of Arts's latest exhibit in the new MMAA Project Space in downtown St. Paul. It's informal, informational and conversational.
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, Stop by anytime: 5:30-7 p.m. Register now
MMAA Project Space, Corner of 4th and Robert streets, downtown St. Paul. Directions here
Online Information Sessions
Take part in an online information session if you are interested in one of the graduate programs listed below. You'll interact online with an admission counselor and a faculty member, hear and watch a presentation on a graduate program, and have opportunities to ask questions. After submitting your reservation, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation with log-in instructions.
- Thursday, Oct. 23, 4 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Tuesday, Oct. 28, 7 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Tuesday, Nov. 11, 7 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Tuesday, Nov. 18, 5 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Wednesday, Dec. 17, 7 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 8 p.m. (Central time) Register now