Attend a Graduate Information Session
Graduate College information sessions feature concurrent presentations. You will spend most of your time in a small-group session focused on one graduate program. You'll meet with faculty members and admission counselors, ask questions, and learn in-depth about your program of interest:
- Tuesday, March 10, 7 p.m. Register now
Please note: The Master of Arts in Occupational Therapy (MAOT) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs will not be represented at this session.
- Tuesday, April 14, 7 p.m. Register now
Please note: The Master of Social Work (MSW) program will not be represented at this session.
- Tuesday, June 9, 7 p.m. Register now
Please note: The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Entry-Level program will not be represented at this session.
These sessions, lasting approximately two hours, are held on our St. Paul campus, Rauenhorst Hall in Coeur de Catherine, third floor (unless otherwise noted). Register online up to 24 hours prior to any session. Or, register by phone: 651.690.6933 or 800.945.4599, ext. 6933.
MBA and MAOL Information Sessions
- Tuesday, March 10, St. Paul campus: sample a course and learn more about the Master of Business Administration (MBA). 5 p.m.: Meet informally (and have pizza) with faculty. 6 p.m.: See the program in action by sitting on a portion of an MBA class.
- Wednesday, March 25, Fulton Brewery Tap Room: Stop by after work at the Fulton Brewery Tap Room to learn more about the MBA and Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership programs. Chat with faculty members and admission counselors, sample a beverage, and ask questions. Bring a friend — it's informal, informational and conversational!
Online Information Sessions
Take part in an online information session if you are interested in one of the graduate programs listed below. You'll interact online with an admission counselor and a faculty member, hear and watch a presentation on a graduate program, and have opportunities to ask questions. After submitting your reservation, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation with log-in instructions.
- Wednesday, March 11, 7 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Thursday, March 12, 4 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Tuesday, March 24, 7 p.m. (Central time) Register now
- Wednesday, March 25, 8 p.m. (Central time) Register now