Attend a Graduate Information Session
Graduate College Information Sessions
Graduate College information sessions feature concurrent presentations on all graduate programs. Meet with faculty and admission counselors, ask questions, and learn in-depth about your program of interest:
- Saturday, Feb. 15, 9-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 11, 7-9 p.m. (Curriculum and Instruction will not be represented)
Sessions are held on the St. Paul campus, Rauenhorst Hall in Coeur de Catherine, third floor. Register up to 24 hours prior to any session. Or, register by phone: 651.690.6933 or 800.945.4599, ext. 6933.
Online information sessions
- Master of Social Work: If you're interested in learning more about the Master of Social Work, offered jointly offered by St. Catherine University and the University of St. Thomas, attend one of the campus-based information sessions listed above or an MSW online information session, 5-5:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 17. Online log-in information will be provided upon registration. RSVP here
- Master of Arts in Education: Curriculum and Instruction: To find out more about this online program for licensed teachers seeking master's degrees, take part in an online information session, 4-5 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 11. RSVP here.
- Master of Arts in Education: AM2: To find out more about this online program for Montessori teachers seeking a master's degree, take part in an online information session, 8 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on Tuesday, Dec. 3rd. If you are interested in attending, please email your Admission Counselor, Sylvia Alexander-Sedey at firstname.lastname@example.org.