"Enduring Leadership: Facing Challenges, Finding Solutions...
Monday-Friday, June 22-June 26, 2015, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m...
The Summer Leadership Series returns with eight outstanding...
Home | Objectives | CE Instructor | Schedule | Required Books | Cost & Cancellation |Testimonials | Press
Monday-Friday, July 21 - 25, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
At the conclusion the participant will:
- Describe ethical boundaries to establish with narrator and family concerning who has input, copyright ownership, and participation in the interview/editing process
- Identify the goal of your small business and intentional price and process for marketing services
- List five possible risks to the client’s emotional health and appropriate assessment
- Name the steps in an appropriate referral for counseling
- Model an interview with an older client
- Know how to close a sale
- Name the phases in late life aging as outlined by Gene Cohen
- Write and present an initial partial draft to a narrator
- List 4 accommodations for older people in the memoir recording process
- Describe the critical steps in archival bookbinding
- Identify 3 quality issues for printing a memoir
- Create an imaginary family book-signing scenario for your narrator
- Provide 5 responses to a resistant narrator
- Write a news release
- Respond to a telephone inquiry from a prospective buyer
- List 3 characteristics of a potential narrator that would cause you to decline work
I. Memoirs℠ , © 2014 Memoirs, Inc.
Contact: Center for Continuing Education & Leadership Institute
Email: Leadership@StKate.edu Phone: 651-690-6819