Educators come to St. Catherine University to be inspired. They leave prepared to lead change in their careers, their communities, and the lives of each learner.
In St. Kate’s graduate programs for working educators, learning is hands-on, rigorous and relevant to what’s going on, every day, in your classroom.
You'll get the flexibility of online and "hybrid" learning. You’ll also be part of a community of fellow teachers and faculty mentors who will challenge and support you as you take your teaching career to a higher level.
- Pursue a Master of Arts in Education and choose your concentration: Curriculum and Instruction, STEM, or Technology Integration.
- If you already have a master's, or if want a focused way to jump-start teaching and learning in your classroom, enroll in a graduate STEM Certificate or Technology Integration Certificate.
It’s a dynamic learning experience like no other. Are you ready to be inspired?
- Request more information
- Contact your admission counselor
- Stop by our Education open house, 4:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 11 at Indeed Brewery
- Take part in an online info session, 7 p.m. (Central), Tuesday, March 22
- Apply now to start in Spring, Summer or Fall