Rates for all USPS classes of mail will change. First class stamps will...
Purchasing will no longer be accepting manual requisitions for Central...
We are a Contract Post Office, open to the public, offering the same services as your local branch USPS location, within easy reach and without the lines.
Mailing Services processes the incoming, campus and outgoing mail and shipments for the St. Kate's community. Together with Document Services, we report to the Director of Procurement and Auxiliary Services which is under the Vice President of Business and Finance.
Mailing Services serves the diverse mailing and shipping needs of the St. Kate's community by:
- Processing the incoming U.S. Mail, shipments via the small package carriers and intra-campus mail for students, departments, employees and others.
- Offering outgoing mail products and services to students, employees and community members.
- Having a wide variety of stamps available for purchase and the ability to special order for departmental needs.
- Preparing and processing outgoing mailings for departments, students and the outside community.
- And much more.
The mission of Mailing Services is to support the educational mission of this institution by providing excellent customer services to our community by processing both incoming and outgoing mail and related services and products in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner.
- Window Services: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Package Pickup: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.