Mailing Options +
- Window Services: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Package Pickup: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mail Cutoff Times
- Minneapolis Campus Mail cutoff is 12:15 p.m.
- Presort Mail must be to the window by 2:15 p.m. Any presort-eligible mail that is not able to be processed by the 3:00 pickup time will be held over to the next day's mailing in order to take advantage to postal discounts.
- All other US Mail classes have a cutoff time of 3:30 p.m.
- Intra-campus Mail is checked until 5 p.m. each day.
Mail Pickup Times
- Minneapolis campus mail is picked up by 12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Presort departmental mail only is picked up at 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Outgoing mail pickup is 3:45 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- There are no mail pickups on the weekends for any type of mail, including US mail.
We are a full service Contract Post Office and offer a large variety of Domestic Mail Services through the USPS. Learn more »
Standard or "Bulk" mail can significantly reduce the cost associated with a large mailing. Learn more »
There are a variety of international mail services and resources available including customs forms, Priority Mail Express International mail and more. Learn more »
Outgoing Meter Mail
Mailing Services processes and meters business mail for St. Catherine University. In order for us to properly track the business mail now and in the future, we require departments to include a slip with their department name, budget number, number of pieces and signature. Learn more »
Business Reply Mail
Business Reply Mail allows the sender to reply to your mail without paying for postage. We pay the postage and accounting fee when the mail is received. These fees and postage charges are then billed back to the department that received the mail. Learn more »
Expedited Shipping Options
There are several expedited shipping options available for departmental use around campus including USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Learn more »
Mailpiece Design Specifications
Learn about mailpiece design specifications including sizes, shapes, permit imprints, and more. Learn more »