The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) educates women and men to engage the heart, mind and spirit of an organization — its people.
Effective, ethical and enduring leadership practices are woven into every MAOL course. You'll ground your leadership in collaboration, interpersonal connections, and a holistic view of personal and professional growth. You'll identify your strengths as a leader and enhance your ability to make courageous and wise decisions that move your career and your organization forward.
- Request more information »
- Attend an information session in St. Paul, 9 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 8 »
- Stop by our open house at the Fulton Brewery, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 15 »
- Contact your admission counselor »
- Apply to start in Spring 2015 or Fall 2015 »
Questions? Contact St. Kate's at 651.690.6933 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.