The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) educates women and men to engage the heart, mind and spirit of an organization — its people. With our organizational leadership masters, St. Paul graduates will be fully prepared to create effective change within their companies and industries at large. Better understand the power of relationships, shape organizational teams and systems, and facilitate growth like you’ve never imagined. With this degree you can:
- Effectively lead and influence people at every level of your organization.
- Build and facilitate strong working relationships with individuals and within teams.
- Utilize strategic vision to make the tactical organizational decisions.
- Accelerate your career.
Effective, ethical and enduring leadership practices are woven into every MAOL course. You'll ground your leadership in collaboration, interpersonal connections, and a holistic view of personal and professional growth. You'll identify your strengths as a leader and enhance your ability to make courageous and wise decisions that move your career and your organization forward.
Help your organization and your peers reach their potential with the Masters in organizational leadership Minnesota students can count on to take their career to the next level. Learn more about MAOL today.
- Request more information
- Attend an information session, 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 4
- Contact your admission counselor
- Apply to start in Fall or Spring
Questions? Contact St. Kate's at 651.690.6933 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.