Research Agenda Worksheet.pdf Research Agenda Powerpoint.pdf
ORSP is hosting the following brown bag sessions to explore funding,...
To access the proposal template library, log in to Kateway, and click...
Sponsors typically provide funding to achieve very specific objectives, such as:
• To solve problems, such as a shortage in the STEM or nursing workforce.
• To discover new knowledge through research studies and demonstration programs.
• To translate knowledge to improve practice, such as patient centered outcomes research.
• To provide services to benefit a population in need, such as our Access and Success program.
Project management or ideation is a marginalized but key step to winning funds. Winning ideas often:
• Have not been done before, but build on lessons learned, supported by literature.
• Have a strong operational plan connecting goals, objectives, timelines and staffing.
• Define outcomes, measures and methods to evaluate the impact of sponsor funds.
• Demonstrate the applicant team has capacity to execute the plan.
• Share knowledge or know-how with a broader community.
• Address how the research or program will be sustained beyond sponsor funding.
• Approach the right funder whose purpose, method, funding level, etc. align with the project plan.