Parking permits are required to park on campus from September through...
On Tuesday, July 7 just before 3 a.m. a college student was the victim...
To follow up with the email that was sent on May 12, 2015, shuttle...
Workplace Accident and Injury Reduction Program (AWAIR Program)
St. Catherine University believes that employees are the most important assets a company has and gives the highest priority to maintaining the safest working environment possible for our employees. Safety is of vital importance for our patrons and our employees. Our goal is the elimination of accidents and injuries from our operations. Learn more about AWAIR by exploring the resources below.
- Awair Plan
- Accident Investigation Form
- Instructions for Completing Accident Report
- Report of Unsafe Condition
- Hazard Assessment
- New Employee Safety Orientation Checklist
- Hazard Identification/Inspection
- Facility Safety Inspection Checklist
- Safety Program Evaluation Summary - Year