Parking permits are required to park on campus from September through...
On Tuesday, July 7 just before 3 a.m. a college student was the victim...
To follow up with the email that was sent on May 12, 2015, shuttle...
Indecent Exposure Alert - October 2013
Public Safety Alert – 10.18.13
Bulletin: General Information
The St. Paul Police Department (SPPD) has requested that the Department of Public Safety at St. Catherine University share the following information:
There have been reported incidents of a man who is exposing himself to college aged women on various St. Paul college campuses. He is suspected of indecent exposure and has demonstrated lewd conduct. Please see his description below.
20-30 year old , black male, 5’05” – 5’10” tall, (may have had a moustache / goatee sometimes) exposing / masturbating himself. He has been either on foot or in a tan, 4 door sedan (Crown Victoria squad car look or similar).
St. Catherine University believes that descriptors alone are not a valid reason to profile or cast suspicion on any individual. They are included here because they may reasonably assist in identifying the perpetrator of this incident.
If you have any information on this individual, please call the SPPD Sex Crimes Family Sexual Violence Unit at 651.266.5530 or Public Safety at 651.690.8888.
Please remember to always take these safety precautions:
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious people or behavior to local law enforcement..
- When possible, travel in groups while on the street and walk in well-lit areas.
- Carry minimal amounts of valuables, preferably not in plain sight.
- Call 911 immediately if you are the victim of a crime or witness a crime.
- Document suspect descriptions, including what the suspect is wearing, weight, height, clothing, etc. Include any information that would distinguish the person from the rest of the people on the street.
Contact public safety at 651.690.8888 or 911 when you see suspicious people.
For further information contact public safety or access the "Your Safety" page »