Caecilian Hall is known for its elegant interior and original woodwork. The building houses upperclass students in single, double, and triple rooms. Each floor has about 25 residents, providing a smaller community. Caecilian Hall is also home to the Gryffindor Tower Learning Community.
Located on the edge of the Quad, Caecilian is close to the Visual Arts Building, performing arts in The O'Shaughnessy and Music Building and the science departments in Mendel Hall. The fitness facilities of Butler Center and the student center, Coeur de Catherine, are just a short walk across the Quad.
- Wireless internet access
- Computer lounges, study lounges, large TV lounge
- Free laundry facility
- Average double rooms measure 13 x 14 feet
Caecilian Hall opened in 1921 and originally served as the music building, complete with practice rooms, faculty studios and a recital hall. The building was remodeled in 1982 for its current use as a residence hall.