The McGlynn Computer and Technology Center is your one-stop for all technology needs. The wonderful technology staff is responsible for:
- Computer labs and printers
- Network access in all buildings
- Cable television
- Telephones and voice mail
- Computer use policies
- Technology training and workshops
Whether you need assistance hooking up to wireless internet or your television isn't receiving channel 2, the Help Desk is your source for any technology issue. You can reach the Help Desk through many avenues including:
- Calling the Help Desk at 651.690.6402
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatting online with Help Desk staff during regular library hours
If you'd like to problem-solve on your own, the Help Desk staff has created Help Guides to assist with almost any issue.
If you are having trouble with your internet, or wireless, please contact the Help Desk so they can assist you with the problem.
What's on TV - enter our zip code (55105) to see what's on TV at St. Catherine University
Telephones and Voice Mail
Phone service does not come standard in residence hall rooms, suite or apartments. If you need a phone and phone service in your room, please email email@example.com to request service.