The official means of communicating monthly Student Account Billing Statements is the St. Kate's Internet-based system for electronic billing and payments, KatePay. The University does not mail paper bills.
Student account statements are prepared and made available 12 times per year. E-mail notifications are sent to all students and any authorized users once the billing statement is available to view. It is important for students to check their St. Kate's email account for these notifications.
On KatePay, you can:
- Check your balance
- Make a payment toward your balance
- View your payment history
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment
- As a student, provide permission to others, i.e., parents, employers, etc. to view your bill and make payments
- View and print your billing statement
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments
- View your current payment plan status
- Make a payment toward one of your installments
- Schedule future installment payments
- Enter your bank account information so that refunds can de deposited into your account electronically
- Sign into KateWay and click on the Student tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "KatePay" under "Student Accounts."
OR click on this link: https://katepay.stkate.edu/C20594_tsa/web/login.jsp
Signing Into KatePay
- University ID: Your St Kate's ID number
- PIN: Please refer to the KatePay instructions in the email received from Student Accounts
- If you have entered your correct PIN but still aren't able to access KatePay, contact the Help Desk at 651-690-6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify that we have your correct date of birth.
If you receive an error message beginning with 17, i.e., 1777, this refers to your credit or bank card's daily purchase limit or funds availability. Please contact Student Accounts at 651-690-6506 or email@example.com.
Add an Authorized User
In compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), your student records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent.
Adding an authorized user is your written consent that an individual may view your student account information and make payments on your behalf. This does not give the authorized user access to your stored payment methods, academic records or other private information.
To set up an authorized user, follow these steps:
- Log onto your KatePay account
- Click on the Authorized User link
- Click on Add an Authorized User
- Insert the authorized user's e-mail address
- Select "yes" or "no" to the next 3 questions
- Click Add User