What percentage refund are you going to get if you drop a course? It's important that you check the refund schedule that applies to your course. Also, before dropping a course, check with the Financial Aid Office so they can review your financial aid eligibility. They will determine what, if any, changes will need to be made if you make changes to your registration.
Global Studies and study abroad courses (including on-campus courses with an embedded program abroad) have a specific cancelation and refund schedule. View the Study Abroad: Cancelation and Refund Policy for additional information or contact the Office of Global Studies (email@example.com).
Undergraduate Day, E/W/O, RN-BS Degree Completion, Associate, and Graduate
- Five Week Semester Courses
- Half Semester Courses
- Full Semester Courses
- Study Abroad: Cancelation and Refund Policy
- Five Week Semester Courses 2014-15
- Half Semester Courses 2014-15
- Full Semester Courses 2014-15
- Summer 2014 Refund Schedules
- J-Term 2015 Refund Schedule
- Study Abroad Cancelation and Refund Policy 2014-15
- Half Trimester (7 & 8 week Courses) 2014-15 OTA Online-VA
- Full Trimester Courses 2014-15 OTA Online-VA
Additionally, view important information on refunds regarding signing up for e-refunds and when excess financial aid refunds are disbursed.