St. Catherine University cares for student's health and provides health insurance options for:
- St. Paul Day Baccalaureate and Minneapolis Associate and Certificate Students »
- Evening/Weekend/Online Program and Graduate Students »
St. Catherine University requires that all degree-seeking students enrolled in the St. Paul Day Baccalaureate and Minneapolis Associate and Certificate programs be covered by health insurance.
Every student is automatically enrolled in Aetna student insurance and the premium ($944 per semester) is automatically posted to the student’s account.
Students who already have health insurance must waive the University-provided student insurance plan by Friday, September 26, 2014 in order to receive a credit on their student account statement.
- Student: $1,888 ($944 per semester)
- Dependents (ea.): $2,642 ($1,321 per semester)
- Spouse: $3,476 ($1,738 per semester)
- Waive (Cancel) insurance »
- Introduction and plan summary »
- Aetna student health homepage »
- Enroll dependents »
Evening/Weekend/Online and Grad students (2014-2015)
St. Catherine University is pleased to offer to all Evening/Weekend/Online Program and Graduate students a voluntary Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan through Aetna.
You must enroll to receive this benefit.
- Student: $2,790 ($1,395 per semester)
- Dependents (ea.): $3,921 ($1,960 per semester)
- Spouse: $5,173 ($2,586 per semester)