When I was a kid growing up in Puente Valley, California, we didn...
Susan Bosher, English/ESL The general public, and indeed many...
Kristina L. Bønsager, PhD; Associate Professor of Spanish...
Propose a Program
- Revised Thesis Statement Exercise »
- Intro Paragraph Chart »
- Body Organization for Essay Writing »
- Conclusion Paragraph Chart »
- 20 Most Common Grammatical Errors »
- Comma Rules »
- Using Quotations and Paraphrasing »
- Paper Review Guidelines »
- Conducting Research - Bibliography »
- Citing Research Sources Effectively »
- A Study Guide for Reading Literature »
The O'Neill Center for Academic Development
The O'Neill Center exists to support and enhance the academic achievement of all St. Catherine University students.
The Writing/Reading Center offers free one-on-one assistance. Trained peer tutors are available during drop-in hours throughout the semester, and can help in any stage of the writing process from brainstorming to the final touches. Workshops, handouts, and resources on a variety of topics such as MLA and APA style, thesis construction, and grammar/punctuation rules are also available to both students and instructors.