Low Cost Family Fun
Free Tickets for Families-Tix for Tots
Access and Success has partnered with Tix for Tots, a local non-profit whose mission is to give tickets for local sporting events, concerts and music events to families. Tickets received from this organization are distributed through Access and Success staff and administrative assistants. Tickets are available for families with children 18 and under. Notification of available tickets are made via St. Catherine's email.
For additional information contact:
- Minneapolis Associate and Certificate Students: Mary Kleinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Paul Day Students : Beth Hamer at email@example.com
- Weekend College Students: Shelly Bjick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Tickets to Twin Cities Museums
Check out a Museum Adventure Pass using your valid MELSA library card at any MELSA library location. Libraries have a limited number of passes for each participating organization. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved, renewed or requested through interlibrary loan. One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per person, per loan period. The loan period is seven days. Up to two or four people may be admitted on each pass.
St. Kate's Exclusives with your College ID
- You can take advantage of checking out games located in the Pulse of the CdC (St. Paul Campus).
- You can also check out bikes, sleds, Bocce Ball and other fun outdoor supplies at the Butler Center (St. Paul Campus).
- The O'Shaughnessy Theater offers a student discount on tickets to shows
- The Information Desk sells discounted Movie Tickets (St. Paul campus)
Kids Eat Free
Check out online restaurant listings where Kids Eat Free »
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining navigational skills and rubber stamp artistry in a charming "treasure hunt" style outdoor quest. A wide variety of adventures can be found to suit all ages and experience levels.