Change or Declare Your Major
If you are considering a new major, these resources can be helpful
- Undergraduate Catalog provides a description of the major and the specific courses that are required. This can give you an idea of whether you might like the major.
- Career Development Center can help you explore career opportunities related to majors and connect you with alumni from your major.
- Online you can review the requirements for your major. Select Degree Requirements, Requirements by major, and view the program plans.
- In person, we can review your completed courses and let you know if changing your major is likely to delay your graduation. Call 651-690-6803 to set up an appointment.
You can do the following online:
- Declare your major
- Change your major
- Add a major
- Get an advisor in your major
- Change your major advisor
Just log on and follow these steps:
- Log on KateWay
- Click on the Student tab
- Choose Forms
- Change Your Record
- Select "DAY-Change of major/advisor" from the drop down menu.