Academic Advising for Day and Evening/Weekend/Online students
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Choosing a major
- Finding or changing your advisor
- Coping with academic stress
- Developing a plan to complete degree requirements
- Referrals to other campus departments to meet your goals
- Taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from classes
- Addressing concerns with courses or instructors
- Finding out who can help you if we can't
Associate Degree students
Associate Academic Advising has its own website for a more complete coverage of associate academic advising.
You may also contact your academic advisor or contact Paul Haugen.
Old Main 223
Graduate student Academic Advising is located in Derham Hall 228, Mailstop #4027 and can be reached at 651.690.6933.
For information about attending St. Kate's, please contact the appropriate Admission Office
Associate Degree (Minneapolis campus): 651.690.7800
Baccalaureate Degree (Day program): 651.690.8850
Baccalaureate Degree (Evening/Weekend/Online): 651.690.8828
Graduate Degree: 651.690.6933