Assistantship Mentoring Program
The Assistantship Mentoring Program is a scholarly community in which students are paid to work one on one with a faculty or staff mentor as Teaching Assistants, Research Collaborators, and Program Collaborators. AMP assistants apply their education, work one to one with staff and faculty mentors, and lead and influence our campus today while building the skills necessary to guide our world tomorrow
$11.25/hour up to $2025/semester; $4050 a year
Deadline for Winter 2016 Applications is November 10th!
Ability to work approximately 10-13 hours per week. Check-in meeting with faculty mentor, ability to meet 5 times throughout the semester (kickoff workshop, 3 professional development seminars, and final symposium). Workshops are typically once per month and held on Thursday's from 12-1pm or Friday's from 3-4pm.
Assistantship positions are awarded for the semester, year, or a semester + J-term.
- Enrolled at least half time at St. Catherine University.
- Have completed course or course equivalent (Teaching Assistants).
- Additional Selection Criteria for Student Assistants In Baccalaureate Programs
- Additional Selection Criteria for Student Assistants in Associate, EWO, and Graduate Programs
- Qualities of an AMP Mentor
* PLEASE NOTE: AMP is not currently offering Summer/Fall or J-term only positions