Honors Program Student Organization
HPSO Meetings: TBA
- President: works with director of the Honors Program and is present at HPSO meetings. Coordinates program activities.
- Vice President: assistant to the President planning program activities and communicating between the program officers, directors, and students. The Vice President will assume the Presidency the following year.
- Secretary/Treasurer: responsible for publicizing program events as well as monitoring funds. Works with the director on fundraising activities.
- Class Representatives: responsible for representing the concerns of their peers and monitoring elections for the following year.
- President: Bridget Geraghty
- Vice President: Lizzie Cleary
- Senior Rep: Kayla Gurerro
- Junior Rep: Maia Labrie
- Sophomore Rep: Veronika Paprocka
- First Year Rep:
Elections are held in the Spring. Contact current representatives for more information.