How and when to apply



How and when to apply

When to apply for admission

To start this program... this term... ...apply on these dates:
Medical Coding Specialist    
Fall 2015 Apply Now
Health Information Specialist
Fall 2015 Apply now

Dual Degree in Nursing (Associate+Bachelor's)

  The University will no longer accept applications to this option.
Health Sciences    
Fall 2015 Apply now
Pre-Occupational Therapy Assistant    
Fall 2015 Apply Now
Ophthalmic Technician    
Fall 2015 Apply Now
Pre-Physical Therapist Assistant Fall 2015
Apply Now
Fall 2015 Apply Now
Fall 2015 Apply Now
Pre-Sonography Fall 2015 Apply Now

Each associate program has a slightly different application process.

First, check the table at right to determine when applications are being accepted for your program. Apply early — Space is limited.

For programs that start in Spring Semester, new students begin classes in February. For programs that start in Fall Semester, new students begin in September.

Application process

The steps below outline the application process for all associate programs, with the exception of the new Health Sciences degree. If you are interested in applying to enter this program, click here for separate instructions.

Complete the application form

First create an online account. Then complete the online application form for your program.

Apply now

Submit official transcripts

Official transcripts are required for all institutions you have attended, or are currently attending.

This includes:

  • high schools (or GED)
  • colleges and universities
  • technical schools
  • training programs
  • armed forces
  • all other schools

Contact each institution and request that official transcripts, in sealed envelopes, be sent directly to this address:

St. Catherine University
Office of Admission
601 25th Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55454

  • Transcripts are required, even if you only took one course, or even if you did not complete the course for which you registered.
  • Failure to submit a transcript may result in your application being canceled.
  • High school transcript or GED test scores are not required for applicants with a bachelor's degree.
  • If you have completed any portion of your education outside of the United States, please submit official transcripts of your complete academic history from secondary school onward. Learn more about the international academic history evaluation process.

Next steps

We will review your application and official transcripts. Then you will be notified of your status by U.S. Mail. Please call the Office of Admission at 651.690.7800 if you have any questions.

Apply now