Associate of Applied Science: Occupational Therapy Assistant
Consider preparing for a rewarding career as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). In St. Kate's Occupational Therapy Assistant associate degree program — the first of its kind in the nation, from a university with a national reputation in OT education — you'll prepare to work with individuals to improve their physical, psychological and spiritual well-being.
- COTA's are creative, compassionate problem solvers — you'll have unlimited potential to touch people's lives.
- Work in diverse settings: hospitals, rehabilitation centers, schools, clinics, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and homes.
- Career potential: Median annual salary: $53,240* in 2012. By 2022, the number of OTA jobs in the U.S. is expected to increase by 41%*
- Courses meet weekdays on St. Kate's Minneapolis campus. The program is also offered in a partially online format, with fieldwork and lab hours in the state of Virginia. Find out more about St. Kate's OTA Online–Virginia option.
* Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Request more information
- Attend an information session, 4 p.m., Tuesday, July 14
- Contact your admission counselor
- Apply for admission