Welcome to the Academic Advising website for associate degrees and certificate programs!
All associate-level healthcare degrees and certificates are housed in the Henrietta Schmoll School of Health, College for Applied and Continuing Learning.
Once admitted to a degree program, each student is assigned a program-specific academic advisor.
Your academic advisor will help you:
- get the most out of your education
- navigate institutional requirements and policies
- plan your schedule each semester
- investigate co-curricular and/or career opportunities
- connect to appropriate campus resources and services
Minneapolis, MN 55454 | Mailbox# MPLS651.690.7743