Evening|Weekend|Online B.A. or B.S. in Business-to-Business Sales
- For adult students who want to start or advance in fast-growing careers in sales and related fields.
- Employment is projected to grow by more than 15 percent between 2010 and 2020.* Average salary: $53,540*
- Hybrid course scheduling blends evening or weekend meetings with online learning.
- Affordable tuition rates.
- Transfer in your previous college credits — graduate sooner.
- Get a head start on your master's. Take up to two MBA or MAOL courses while earning a B.S. or B.A.
*Source: 2011 data in money.usnews.com/careers
- Request more information
- Take part in an online info session: Noon, Thursday, March 26
- Contact your admission counselor
- Get a free transfer evaluation — find out how close you are to your bachelor's
- Apply now to start in Summer (classes start June 1) or Fall
Questions? We can help! Call 651.690.6542 or e-mail email@example.com
Uniquely St. Kate's
The Sales Education Foundation named St. Kate’s among the Top Universities for Professional Sales Education in 2011 — the only university in Minnesota to make the grade. The foundation recognized sales-specific courses and internships, and St. Kate’s Center for Sales Innovation for conducting research, continuing education and leadership development programs to advance women sales leaders.
Our students are regularly invited to participate in sales competitions across the United States, including the National Sales Challenge, National Collegiate Sales Competition and the Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up.
More business majors: