Career Fairs on Campus
Employer Information: Career Opportunities Fair at St. Catherine University
Every October St. Kate's holds its Career Opportunities Fair for business, healthcare, technology, non-profit and STEM employers. Organizations can find fabulous candidates for regular full-time, part-time and internship positions. Students and alumni of St. Catherine University only are allowed to attend. To receive details and an invitation to register for this fair and other events you must have an account in KatieClick.
2013 details and registration
October 10, 2013 | Coeur de Catherine Ballroom, St. Paul Campus
- Non-Profit/Government employer fee: $60 (prior to Sept 15) / $75 (after Sept 13)
- Business/For Profit employer fee: $225 (prior to Sept 13) / $260 (after Sept 13).
Fees are subject to adjustment annually. Fees listed are "early bird" fees and include a 6 foot table/space, and lunch for two recruiters. Additional fees may be applied for late registration, additional recruiters and/or other special requests.
Employer registration for St. Kate's Career Opportunities Fair is available through KatieClick beginning approximately 3 months prior to the fair. To register for the fair:
- log into KatieClick, our online job posting and search site,
- Click on "Career Fairs" in the Menu Bar and select the event.
- Click "Register Now!" Payment via American Express, MasterCard, Visa or by invoice must be received prior to the fair. Registration fees are not refundable.