Find Your Internship
Process for Finding Your Internship
- Generate Ideas
- Acquire a Faculty Internship Advisor - a professor in your department
Consider Credit Options
- Internships are at least 12 weeks long and available for the Fall, Spring and Summer terms
- 4 Credits = 160+ hours (10-12 hrs/week)
- 2 Credits = 80+ hours (5-6 hrs/week)
- 0 Credits = 80+ hours (5-6 hrs/week) See FAQ's
- Apply for potential internship positions with a Resume and Cover Letter
- Attend interviews with perspective internship employers
- Accept a position and begin the SCU Internship Registration Process.
- Be sure you have everything completed and the needed signatures obtained before the registration deadline.