Register for Your Credit Internship
Steps to Set Up a Credit Internship
- Secure your internship
- Find a Faculty Internship Advisor. This must be a professor in your department.
Submit your online SCU Internship Program Application
- Assemble your materials before completing the application to avoid delays in your process:
- Receive confirmation that you have been hired at the internship site
- Obtain contact information for your Site Supervisor (including email and phone)
- Receive confirmation from your Faculty Internship Advisor that s/he is willing to supervise your credit internship
- Once you have all of your information available - Fill Out the SCU Internship Application (now closed for Spring 2014)
- Schedule a meeting with Laura Zirngible, Internship Director for internship and approval to register
Spring Registration Deadline - February 10, 2014 Registration is now closed. Watch for Summer 2014 information.
For general internship questions contact the Career Development office 615.690.8890 or email email@example.com
To schedule your Internship Set-Up Meeting with Laura Zirngible contact the Career Development office 651.690.8890