Students: How to Register for On-Campus Interviewing
The registration process must be completed prior to participating in an on-campus interview.
To be officially registered, you must:
- Attend a prep session for the Career Opportunities Fair, held each fall. Call Career Development at 651.690.8890 for a prep session schedule.
- If you are unable to attend a prep session, you must meet with a Career Counselor at least one week prior to a scheduled on-campus interview. The focus of this appointment will be interview practice.
- Complete the On-Campus Interviewing Agreement Form.
- Meet with a Career Counselor for a full appointment or a walk-in to receive resume feedback.
- Apply via KatieClick to position(s) you would like to interview for on-campus.
Please contact Anne Bowlin firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Stieber Reynhout email@example.com in Career Development if you have questions about this process or on-campus interviewing opportunities.