Resources for Pre-Professional Program Students
Professional programs prepare students for a particular profession - often in health care or law. Most professions associated with professional degrees require licensing.
We Can Help. Contact the Career Development office for more in-depth assistance in planning your path to a professional career. Call 651.690.8890 for an appointment. The Career Resource library in Coeur de Catherine 460 also has test prep books for each profession available for your use.
- American Dental Association | Considering becoming a dentist?
- Advising Tool: Pre-Law St. Catherine Experience | Map out each year of college preparatory work at St. Kate's | Helpful tips
- American Bar Association | Career Center
- Law School Admission Council | LSAT information
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Hamline University School of Law
- University of St. Thomas School of Law
- William Mitchell College of Law
- American Medical Association | Requirements for becoming a Physician
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- The College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- American Occupational Therapy Association | Thinking of becoming an OT?
- American Pharmacy Association | Is a career in Pharmacy for you?
- American Physical Therapy Association | For prospective PT students
- American Academy of Physician Assistants | Your PA career