Resources for Pre-Professional Program Students
Professional programs prepare students for a particular profession - often in health care or law. Most professions associated with professional degrees require licensing.
Pre-Health Care Information Sessions in Oct-Nov 2014
We Can Help. Contact the Career Development office for more in-depth assistance in planning your path to a professional career. Call 651.690.8890 for an appointment. The Career Resource library in Coeur de Catherine 460 also has test prep books for each profession available for your use.
- List of St. Catherine University Pre-Professional Health Advisors
- Career Resources at St. Kate's for students interested in medically-related pre-professional careers
- American Dental Association | Considering becoming a dentist?
- Dental School Preparation Course | 20 hours experience
- Pre-dental Weekend at Marquette | July 2014 | info sessions for prospective students
- Summer Dental Program for Under-Represented Students | 5 week course for students
- American Dental Schools Application Service
- Dental Admissions Test Prep
- Some Dental Schools
- Advising Tool: Pre-Law St. Catherine Experience | Map out each year of college preparatory work at St. Kate's | Helpful tips
- American Bar Association | Career Center
- Law School Admission Council | LSAT test prep videos
- Some Law Schools
- Pre-Med Advising at St. Kate's | Questions to answer before advising meeting
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Medical Association | Requirements for becoming a Physician
- AMCAS | American Medical College Application Service
- Some Medical Schools
- Pre-Occupational Therapy at St. Catherine University
- American Occupational Therapy Association | Thinking of becoming an OT?
- American Pharmacy Association | Is a career in Pharmacy for you?
- Pre-Physical Therapy at St. Catherine University
- American Physical Therapy Association | For prospective PT students
- American Academy of Physician Assistants | Your PA career