The Krieger Scholarship is a tuition-based scholarship that is awarded to a recipient who is a giver, someone willing to share time with a sibling, an older family member, or people in the community.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be willing to share time with a family member, a friend, or people in the community
- Have senior class status during the 2014-2015 academic year (92 or more credits) and be in good standing with St. Catherine University
- Be enrolled at St. Catherine University in the Day or Weekend baccalaureate degree program as at least a half time student (6 credits per semester) during all or part of the award year
- Have no previous baccalaureate degree
- Expect to graduate in May or December 2015
The application consists of an application form, an essay, and two recommendation letters (at least one must be from a St. Kate's faculty staff member).
Look for application materials in April of each academic year. They are usually due in late May.