What started as a St. Kate's DNP research project has...
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's 2014 Outstanding Nurses Awards honored St....
St. Catherine University's post-master's Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is your next step if you have already earned a master's degree in nursing and are seeking to:
- Develop advanced competencies for complex practice roles
- Improve health outcomes through evidence-based knowledge
- Transform healthcare — be part of a mission-based program focused on systems change, social justice and leadership
- Join a supportive learning community, with mentoring from experienced faculty
- Advance as a leader in your area of practice
[If you are seeking to become a nurse practitioner, enroll first in the Master of Science: Nurse Practitioner. After completing your master's, proceed into the DNP.]
- Request more information
- Attend an information session, 7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9
- Apply now to start in Fall 2015