Financial Economics Minor
Financial Economics Minor Requirements
St. Kate's minor in financial economics provides an understanding of the world's financial system and economic principles.
- ECON 2250: Statistical Analysis for Decision Making
- ECON 2610: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 2620: Principles of Macroeconomics
Plus two additional courses from the following:
- ECON 3350: Money and Banking
- CON 3650: Investment Theories
- ECON 3460: Global Financial Issues
Federal Gainful Employment Disclosure Requirement for Certificates
Federal regulations require that all institutions disclose certain information and statistics regarding non-degree, certificate programs. Click here for the data provided by St. Kate's.