Events for Prospective Students
Spring Open House: Saturday, April 25
Drop by anytime between 10 a.m. and Noon and:
- Explore Evening/Weekend/Online bachelor’s degrees and certificates
- Meet your admission counselor — learn first-hand how St. Kate’s supports busy students
- Learn about flexible class schedules and delivery formats
- Learn how to apply for financial aid
- Visit the Financial Aid and Academic Advising Offices
- Bring copies of your college transcripts — find out how close you are to your bachelor's
- Get your application fee waived
Drop by anytime between 10 a.m. and Noon
2nd floor, Derham Hall, St. Paul campus, outside of the Evening/Weekend/Online Admission office
St. Paul Campus map
Reservations are preferred, but are not required. Light refreshments will be served. If you are a student with a disability and accommodations are needed, please let us know.
Questions? Call (651) 690-6542 or 1-888-STKATES (785-2837)
- Register here if you're a nurse interested in completing a bachelor's degree in nursing
- Register here if you're interested in any other major (Accounting, Business, Communication, Community Health Worker, English, Philosophy, Pre-OT, Public Health, Social Work, Theology, Women's Studies)
Can't make it on April 25? Contact your admission counselor for an appointment or for a phone or e-mail consultation.
If you are interested in evening, weekend or online graduate programs ...
Some of St. Kate's graduate certificate, master's and doctoral programs (in Education, Business, Organizational Leadership, Holistic Health Studies, advanced Nursing degrees, Library and Information Science) are offered in convenient evening, weekend or online formats. Information sessions are held regularly for these programs. Explore these programs, and find out about upcoming information sessions, here.