Events for Prospective Students
Open House: Thursday, June 11, 4-7 p.m.
Find out more about Evening/Weekend/Online at St. Kate's at our next open house at the Fulton Brewery Tap Room.
Stop by anytime from 4-7 p.m. to meet your admission counselor, ask questions, gather information, enjoy a beverage and casual conversation!
Thursday, June 11, 2015, 4-7 p.m.
Fulton Brewery Tap Room
414 N. 6th Ave. (near Target Field), Minneapolis
- Meet your admission counselor and an academic advisor— learn first-hand how St. Kate’s supports busy students
- Learn about flexible class schedules and how to apply for financial aid
- Drop off copies of your college transcripts and we’ll get to work on an unofficial evaluation of your previous college coursework
- Explore Evening/Weekend/Online bachelor’s degrees and certificates
- Attend and get the application fee waived when you apply
Reservations are required and it’s free. Come see us anytime between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m. to ask your questions, then continue on with your evening. You are welcome to bring your children.
I.D.s will be checked at the door. One drink ticket will be provided. A food truck is parked right outside the Fulton Brewery Tap Room, if you wish to get something to eat and bring it in. Metered street parking is available (and plentiful!) on Sixth Avenue and Fourth Street.
Questions? Please call the Evening/Weekend/Online Admission office at 651-690-6542
If you are interested in evening, weekend or online graduate programs ...
Some of St. Kate's graduate certificate, master's and doctoral programs (in Education, Business, Organizational Leadership, Holistic Health Studies, advanced Nursing degrees, Library and Information Science) are offered in convenient evening, weekend or online formats. Information sessions are held regularly for these programs. Explore these programs at our next graduate programs information session on Tuesday, June 9, here.