EWO Information Sessions
Attend an Open House: Saturday, Dec. 5, 1-3 p.m.
2nd floor Atrium, Coeur de Catherine Student Center | St. Paul campus
You may be closer to your bachelor's degree than you think! Attend our Open House and:
- Explore Evening/Weekend/Online bachelor’s degrees and certificates
- Meet your admission counselor — learn first-hand how St. Kate’s supports busy students
- Learn about flexible class schedules
- Learn how to apply for financial aid
- Drop off copies of your college transcripts to find out how your previous college courses will transfer. We will get back to you in 2-3 weeks with our unofficial evaluation
- Get your application fee waived
Drop in after doing your holiday shopping — Free holiday gift wrapping on site while supplies last!
Drop by anytime between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to ask your questions, then continue on with your day. You will find us on the 2nd floor Atrium, Coeur de Catherine Student Center, St. Paul campus.
Reservations are required and it's free. Light refreshments will be served.
If you are a student with a disability and accommodations are needed (use of elevator, ramps, ASL interpreter, etc) please let us know.
Can't make it on Dec. 5? Or, do you need more than a couple minutes to go over your questions? Contact your admission counselor for an on-campus appointment or for a phone or e-mail consultation at: 651-690-6542 or stkate.edu/ewo
If you are interested in evening, weekend or online graduate programs ...
Some of St. Kate's graduate certificate, master's and doctoral programs (in Education, Business, Organizational Leadership, Holistic Health Studies, advanced Nursing degrees, Library and Information Science) are offered in convenient evening, weekend or online formats. Information sessions are held regularly for these programs. Explore these programs and find out about upcoming information sessions, here.