EWO Information Sessions
Open House: Saturday, October 10
You may be closer to your bachelor's degree than you think. Attend our fall open house and find out.
- Explore Evening/Weekend/Online bachelor’s degrees and certificates
- Meet your admission counselor — learn first-hand how St. Kate’s supports busy students
- Learn about flexible class schedules and delivery formats
- Learn how to apply for financial aid
- Visit the Financial Aid and Academic Advising Offices
- Bring copies of your college transcripts to find out how your previous college courses will transfer. We will get back to you in 2-3 weeks with our unofficial evaluation
- Get your application fee waived
Drop by anytime between 10:00 a.m. and Noon to ask your questions, then continue on with your day. You will find us on the second floor of Derham Hall, St. Paul campus, outside of the Evening|Weekend|Online Admission office. St. Paul Campus map.
Reservations are preferred, but are not required. Light refreshments will be served.
If you are a student with a disability and accommodations are needed (use of elevator, ramps, ASL interpreter, etc) please let us know.
Can't make it on October 10th? Contact your admission counselor for an on-campus appointment or for a phone or e-mail consultation.
If you are interested in evening, weekend or online graduate programs ...
Some of St. Kate's graduate certificate, master's and doctoral programs (in Education, Business, Organizational Leadership, Holistic Health Studies, advanced Nursing degrees, Library and Information Science, Public Health) are offered in convenient evening, weekend or online formats. Information sessions are held regularly for these programs. Explore these programs at our next graduate programs information session on Wednesday, Nov. 4, here.