Attend an Information Session
You may be closer to your bachelor's degree than you think. Attend an information session and find out.
- Explore Evening/Weekend/Online bachelor’s degrees and certificates
- Meet your admission counselor — learn first-hand how St. Kate’s supports busy students
- Learn about flexible class schedules and how to apply for financial aid
- Bring copies of your unofficial college transcripts — copies we can keep — to find out how your previous college courses will transfer
- Get your application fee waived
Upcoming session: Tuesday, June 17, 2014
This session will cover all Evening|Weekend|Online bachelor's degree options.
6:00—8:00 p.m. (check-in starts at 5:30 p.m.)
1st floor of Whitby Hall, St. Paul Campus
Light refreshments will be served. If accommodations are needed, please let us know when you RSVP.
Can't make it on June 17th? Contact your admission counselor for an appointment or for a phone or e-mail consultation.
To attend an information session on evening, weekend and online master's and doctoral options, attend a graduate information session. To find out more about evening/weekend associate healthcare programs and the Dual Degree in Nursing: associate + bachelor's completion, attend an associate information session.