Tuition and Financial Aid
Evening|Weekend|Online: More affordable than you may think
Through Evening|Weekend|Online at St. Kate's, a St. Catherine degree is within your reach:
- Pay a tuition rate that is less than half the rate charged to students in the university's traditional weekday program. The 2015-16 tuition rate is $548 per semester credit.
- Get the learning experience you deserve: small class sizes, a highly supportive learning environment, personal attention from faculty in a life-changing experience designed just for adults.
- Transfer in your previous college credits -- reduce your costs and speed your time to graduation. Find out more about credit transfer at St. Kate's.
- Advance your career a St. Kate's degree on your resume -- a credential valued by regional employers.
Information about current tuition rates and fees is available through student accounts.
You'll receive a bill for tuition and fees for each term, based on how many credits you take. Payment plans are available. The number of credits taken per term varies; some students take as few as 4 credits; others take 8-12 credits. For details, see our students accounts page.
Most Evening/Weekend/Online students receive loans, grants and other forms of assistance. If you register for 6 credits or more, you'll be eligible for "half-time" financial aid. Our Evening|Weekend|Online financial aid counselors are ready to guide you through the process -- contact them for assistance:
- Sue Herrmann (email@example.com or 651.690.8749)
- Dick Battig (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.690.6229)
You can apply for financial aid at the same time you apply for admission. To get started, visit the Financial Aid website.
Employer tuition reimbursement
Many Evening|Weekend|Online students receive tuition benefits from their employers. Contact your employer's human resource, benefits or professional development office to find out more.
Scholarships for employees of St. Kate's partners
If you're currently employed at one of St. Catherine University's corporate partners, you'll receive a St. Kate's partner scholarship, reducing your tuition costs by 10%. Current partners are:
- Allina Health
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Fairview Health Services
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- North Memorial Health Care
- Park Nicollet Health Services
- Regions Hospital
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo