Facilities Management is dedicated to working cooperatively with students, faculty and staff to ensure a safe, functional and attractive environment for all who live and work at St. Catherine University.
Their work includes:
- monitoring and maintaining all buildings and building systems
- providing repairs and making modifications as needed
- overseeing all construction and minor renovations
- planning budget and monitoring expenditures
- custodial services and furniture moving
- grounds care
Call 651.690.8888 (Security dispatch) and they will notify the on-call supervisor. If the situation is deemed not to be an emergency, the dispatcher will notify the Facilities Management/Buildings and Grounds office via voice mail or e-mail, and the message will be picked up by the office staff on the next business day.
To submit a work request for a non-emergency, log in for more details »