With the world as your classroom, you can benefit from a study abroad experience, whatever your major or degree program. St. Kate's is strongly committed to helping you integrate study abroad experiences into your educational plans. We offer a wide variety of programs to choose from in many parts of the world.
Studying abroad has many benefits for your academic and personal growth, and provides you with skills and knowledge to advance your career after graduation.
- Prepare yourself for the global economy
- Enhance your career potential and graduate school opportunities
- Improve your foreign language skills
- Gain insight and appreciation of other cultures
- Learn to treasure a global perspective and form international friendships
- Better understand U.S. culture
- Discover your values, gain independence, and grow personally
Regardless of the reasons you choose to study abroad, your experiences in other countries unquestionably benefit your personal, academic and career goals.