Immunizations and Vaccines
Immunization information is required for all students who attend St. Catherine University. Please see the Student Compliance website for more information.
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 shots)
- Hepatitis B under 19 years old (series of 3 shots)
- Hepatitis A (series of 2 shots)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Meningitis (highly recommended for all college students)
- MMR (aka measles , mumps, and rubella)
- HPV (series of 3)
- Mantoux / PPD
- Varicella aka chicken pox
- Routine vaccines
- Travel-related vaccines
We perform a variety of lab tests on site when ordered by MD/NP's at our clinic.
- Urinalysis dipstick
- Mono test
- Rapid strep test
- Blood sugar
- Pregnancy test
- Influenza test (flu test)
- TB Skin Test
Additional locations for immunizations
Hennepin County Community Health Department
Learn about Hennepin County's immunization schedule and locations. Addresses and phone numbers are listed. Please call for further information.
- Cost: Low cost immunizations are offered to people and students with no insurance or insurance that doesn't cover immunizations.
- Offer: They have recommended immunizations for adults 19 and older except for travel vaccines.
St. Paul Health Department
The St. Paul Health Department offers a variety of immunization clinics and immunization resources. For an appointment call: 651.266.1234.
- Address: 555 Cedar Street, St. Paul, MN, 55101
- Cost: Varies.
- Offer: Various immunizations, which may include shots necessary for travel.