Primary Care Services
Diagnosis and Treatment of General Medical Problems
- Respiratory problems and infections
- Eye, Ear and Throat problems
- Skin rashes and acne
- Bladder infections
- Stomach/abdominal pain and diarrhea
Wellness Exams and Sports Physicals
- Women's Health Care
- Pelvic exams
- PAP smears
- Breast exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of STI's
- Evaluation of menstrual irregularities
- Diagnosis and treatment of yeast infections and other vaginal infections.
Please note: To honor the University's Catholic identity, Health & Wellness does not prescribe medications for contraception purposes. Hormonal medications that are used for medically indicated conditions other than contraception can be obtained with a prior authorization.
Study Abroad Requirements
- Wart Removal
- Placement of suture and removal
- Burn care
We perform a variety of lab tests with a order from your primary care MD/NP or those ordered from MD/NP's at our clinic.
- Urinalysis dipstick and urine culture
- Mono Test
- Strep Throat Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- Yeast infection Tests
- Pregnancy Test
- Influenza Test (flu test)
- H-pylori Test
- Pulse Oximetry
X-Rays and other Radiologic exams
Health & Wellness Clinic Staff have privileges through Saint Paul Radiology and can order tests as needed.