Health & Wellness works together with the Office of Global Studies for your study abroad requirements. Our office offers study abroad physicals for any St. Catherine University student traveling abroad during their time at St. Kate's.
Prepare for your study abroad physical
- Schedule your appointment in advance. The appointment will take about an hour. There is a small office visit fee, but charges may occur if vaccines or lab work are needed. Your provider will discuss this with you.
- Bring along your immunization records. If you received the vaccine or titer (blood draw) at our office, we will have the record. Please contact student compliance for a list of immunization records you submitted upon admission to the University.
- Bring along the forms you received from the Global Studies office. There is a specific page requiring an M.D. or C.N.P. signature.
- Check out the Center for Disease Control & Prevention website. Access health safety information for your travel destination. Write down any questions you may have for the provider at your appointment.
- If you are unable to obtain your study abroad physical from Health & Wellness due to scheduling conflicts, an alternative off-campus resource is the HealthPartnersTravel Clinic in St. Paul.