Evening|Weekend|Online B.A. or B.S. in Healthcare Management
- Build on your prior experience in healthcare. Accelerate your career and advance into leadership roles.
- Salary: $84,270 was the average annual salary for a medical and health services manager in 2012.*
- Get a head start on your master's. Take up to two MBA or Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) courses while earning your bachelor's.
- Request more information
- Stop by our next Evening/Weekend/Online open house: 10 a.m.-Noon, Saturday, April 25
- Contact your admission counselor
- Apply now to start in Summer (classes start June 1) or Fall