OBAP Planning Consults
These planning consults are offered by IRPA staff. This is an opportunity to engage a staff member in IRPA to help a department in the development, integration or realization of an OBAP. This is helpful for faculty and staff who feel "stuck" and are ready to reinvigorate their OBAP efforts.
IRPA staff periodically conduct workshops for a thorough exploration of the fundamentals of assessment.
Watch St. Kate's Daily Updates and the IRPA Office newsletter, "The Lens" for further information on assessment workshops.
- Assessment Resources from External Sources »
- Activities & Worksheets »
- Bibliographies & Sources »
- Assessment Drive »
The following are helpful resources for institutional research, Minnesota higher education, and information about women's colleges.
- The Association for Institutional Research (AIR) »
- The Association for Institutional Research - Upper Midwest (AIR-UM) »
- American Educational Research Association (AERA) »
- Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE) »
- ACPA - College Student Educators International (ACPA) »
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) »
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC) »
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Educational Data System) »
- Michael Dolance »
- Minnesota - Campus Compact »
- MN Private College Council (MPCC) »
- Minnesota Office of Higher Education (MN-HESO) »
- National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) »
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) »
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA) »
- Women's College Coalition (WCC) »