St. Catherine University graduate credit to participants in Seeking...
St. Catherine University and VESi have partnered to offer a...
19th Annual Leadership Challenge: A Business Conference for...
ADAPTIVE ACTION LABORATORY - Agenda
Walk in with an issue that just never seems to get resolved and walk out with a new perspective and options for action to move you forward.
Morning – What is happening in my issue?
• Pinpoint your “stuck” issue and understanding it in the context of three kinds of change
• Learn new ways to see patterns in your issue
• Learn the Adaptive Action model to get you unstuck
Afternoon – So What does that mean? Now What do I do?
• Explore your issue through the lens of four perspectives or “truths” to broaden your perspective, value differences and choose the “truth” that will move you forward
• Create a refreshing action plan to shift your issue
Walk out with options for action on your stuck issue and models and methods that will help you whenever you or your team are stuck. You never have to be stuck again.