The Master of Arts in Education: Curriculum and Instruction is the flexible, online graduate program for teachers who are passionate about improving student learning outcomes.
With research-based learning you can instantly apply in your own classroom — and collaborative support and mentoring to see you through to graduation in 18-21 months.
For teachers seeking to improve teaching and learning through technology, St. Kate's also offers a new Master of Arts in Education: Technology Integration.
- Request more information
- Take part in an online info session, 4 p.m. (Central), Thursday, Aug. 13
- Contact your admission counselor
- Apply now to start in Fall 2015
- Get a taste of the MAED: Curriculum and Instruction learning community at our EduKate blog
- Take part in the conversation at our Teacher Talk Facebook page: